Dr. Krishnan Natarajan
Family Business Advisor
Over 20 years of experience in various industries like Infrastructure, IT, Consulting, Manufacturing and Engineering in multiple locations across India and abroad. Strong experiences in Strategic HR, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Consulting and Organization Development. Designed, Developed and Implemented leadership development program. Have executed coaching assignments for senior executives.
Developed Competency Frame-work and mapped to job description for assessment and development. Assessor for Development Centers and Assessment Center. Have Global Consulting assignment experience. Taken the lead for Shared Services (RASS) in Dell and owned the complete communication and implementation across India.
Awarded “Chief Learning Officer” for the year 2012 in Asia-Pacific HRM Conference held in Bangalore.
Awarded “Learning & Development leadership Award “for the year 2012 in Indian Human Capital Award function held in Hyderabad.
– Certified in Family Business Advising Program from Business Family Foundation Montreal.
– Advanced certification in “Family Governance” from FFI (Family Firm Institute) Boston USA
– Certified “External Assessor” in Business Excellence Model conducted by TATA Quality Management Service.
– MBTI certified professional with an experience of conducting interventions and Coaching 200 employees across industry.
– Belbin Certified professional with an experience of running initiatives for homogenous teams across geography.
– Certification in OD and Change Management from “DELL OD Academy”