Last date for submitting the nomination for is 08 November 2021
- Entries may be completed online on our website here and submitted on or before 08 November 2021
Small Enterprise Magazine
Top 25 Entrepreneurship Schools
Why an Entrepreneurship Course?
SMALL ENTERPRISE INDIA has been publishing the monthly magazine since December 2012. Has successfully completed 9 years of the Magazine and 12 years of the leading SME Educational portal’s publishing – www.smallenterpriseindia.com.
Nov’21 Issue Cover Story: Entrepreneurship Rising & TOP 25 Entrepreneurship Schools in India.
Over the years, there have been several attempts to define entrepreneurship. Indian entrepreneurs have had to struggle to create and grow their business ventures. The first-generation Indian entrepreneurs that have generated many employment opportunities and significant wealth. These success stories have encouraged a new breed of entrepreneurs, especially in the internet and e-commerce space. India requires Entrepreneurship education to strengthen Entrepreneurial Ecosystem. Education strengthens the most important part of an entrepreneurial environment viz. culture or value. A recent study by the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) revealed that entrepreneurship education in academic curriculum is an important factor in encouraging effective youth entrepreneurship.
Hence, Small Enterprise Magazine publishes Cover Story on how entrepreneurship impacts the economic growth of the country and what are the struggles faced by entrepreneurs. The Magazine explains How an Entrepreneurship Course can help youth explore opportunities to learn from the professional world and thereby assist them in their entrepreneurial journey.
Terms & Conditions
All the materials contained in the Company’s website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
SE Top E-School Awards 2021
The Small Enterprise Top 25 Entrepreneurship School Awards 2021 are presented by Aspire Media Pvt Ltd, the publishers of the leading Small Business educational portal and the monthly magazine www.smallenterpriseindia.com / Small Enterprise Magazine. The Small Enterprise Top 25 Entrepreneurship School Awards 2021 goes to Higher Secondary Schools, colleges or universities in recognition of bold and innovative programs that make an impact in the field of entrepreneurship education.
Aspire Media Pvt Ltd and its platform – Small Enterprise India, is an inclusive community that is proud to elevate entrepreneurship education by rewarding forward-thinking teaching, scholarship and practice. Each year, we accept nominations in four award categories. Beyond the category-specific requirements, discussed below, each application must include the following:
- The name of the institution being nominated
- The name of the person submitting the nomination (Head of the Institution)
- A secondary contact person name (someone who can provide any additional materials if needed).
- Secondary contact person email and contact no.
- Secondary contact person phone number
- all relevant document copies
- Duly filled Nomination form to be submitted on or before 08 November 2021
Announcement of Winners: Winners are announced at the The Small Enterprise Top 25 Entrepreneurship School Awards 2021 evening organized on 25th November 2021. This will be a virtual award. Finalists will be informed well in advance. The Small Enterprise Top 25 Entrepreneurship Schools 2021 award recognize colleges and universities that provide comprehensive, bold, high quality educational programs that train future generations of entrepreneurs. The program must have an established record of accomplishment for a minimum of three years. This award category recognizes the comprehensiveness of a curricular program.
- Clearly communicate the purpose and/or mission of the nominated program.
- List the primary objectives of the program.
- Provide a brief description of the program. Include activities that provide evidence of the comprehensiveness of the program.
- Describe the team who work with this program.
- Describe boards, partner organizations, affiliates, etc., who connect the program to your larger community?
- Describe key program innovations and provide evidence of their impact on students, your campus, and/or your community. Include both short-term and long-term outcomes that have been achieved.
- Describe key program accomplishments over a duration of at least three years.
- Why do you believe this program deserves to be recognized as the winner of The Small Enterprise Top 25 Entrepreneurship School Awards 2021?
- Appendices: Upload items that best support your application.
You are encouraged to carefully select content that efficiently and effectively support your application.
This website is protected and is the exclusive property of Aspire Media Private Limited. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected remains the Company or third party’s property. Any use or modification of the content of the Company’s website without the Company’s prior written authorization is prohibited.